Monday, November 3, 2008

unnecesary?

As the final day before the election, I'm wondering if it was necessary for either campaign to issue new attack ads or comments...? I mean, at this point I think people truly have a clear idea in their heads of who they are going to vote for...if not, I'm not sure another attack ad is going to change their minds. I think for McCain, this is it: he is trying every last bit of what he's got to try and sway the votes:
"He will need to be. Even Davis acknowledged that McCain will probably need to walk a tightrope to put together enough states to eke out the 270 electoral votes needed for victory. To that end, McCain campaigned in two states leaning toward Obama, Pennsylvania and New Hampshire, that he hopes will provide part of the solution to that puzzle."

I'm just nervous about poll fraud again like we've seen before...I hope the media gets out there in the controversial states (ex: florida) to hopefully deter any sketchy poll changing!

1 comment:

Harry said...

Here's two urls regarding the deployment of lawyers:

www.politico.com/news/stories/1008/15134.html
www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/broward/sfl-flblawyers1031sboct31,0,2028488.story