Thursday, November 27, 2008

Sean Penn :Conversations with Chavez

Well, I'm sorry for my absense. The past four or five days have found me extremely busy...no time to sit down with my computer and blog. I finally have a brief moment today before I go and stuff myself with more food than my body has capacity for, but mostly enjoy family relaxation time!

Here is an interesting tidbit I found on The Nation. Sean Penn actually went to visit with Chavez and Castro, moved by the proclaimation that Pat Robertson said about "we should just kill Chavez, its cheaper than starting a war!" What he found were some intersting things behind the two men...much of which he felt was positive. I think it's worth a look, and theres also a youtube video of Penn talking about it.

I thought htis also played into our discussion of technology---where would we be without YouTube? I often argue against some of the newest technology or every little thing that they have out now,(blackberries,Kindle) but I do love YouTube because of the array of information we can all get our hands on!

Happy Thanksgiving

No comments: